Processing Time is not built into transit times. Be sure to note that the product indicates "Ships Today" on the product page.
ClickToShop LLC guaranteed delivery dates are based on UPS Ground transit times. Although UPS is very reliable, we are not responsible for UPS service delays.
Promotional Shipping Policy
Orders over $99 qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
- Promotional shipping rates apply to U.S. continental street addresses only.
- International orders and orders to Hawaii, Alaska and U.S. Territories must pay standard shipping fees for all orders.
- A few select products we offer do carry associated shipping charges per item. The total item shipping charges, if any, will be detailed in the shopping cart page prior to checkout.
- Choose "Standard Shipping" at checkout to qualify for promotional shipping. We send Standard Shipping orders via UPS Ground or USPS Priority, depending on which shipping method is faster.
- If you need an item sooner, you may select UPS shipping upgrades from the drop down menu on the shopping cart page prior to checkout.
Domestic Shipping Options
The following shipping options are available for most of the products on this site:
- USPS Priority: 1-10 business days
- UPS Ground: 1-5 business days
- UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: End of day next business day
- UPS Next Day Air: Next business day
Residential Truck Delivery (LTL)
Some products are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS or USPS. Residential Truck Delivery is different than Small Parcel shipping.
- The items are first sent to an agent in your area as part of a larger truck load. Once your items arrive at the agent's location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows of 2-4 hours between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The carrier will arrive with the items and the customer will be required to remove the items from the rear of the truck. However, most truck freight companies offer additional services to help move products from the truck to the driveway, curb outside of the delivery address or into a garage. It is your responsibility to transport the items inside. Truck delivery agents are not authorized to put the items in the room of your choice, nor are they able to help with assembly.
- At the time your merchandise leaves the warehouse, we will email you the tracking information and you can contact the truck delivery agent or ClickToShop LLC to inquire about additional shipping services. In this event, it is your responsibility to directly pay the truck delivery carrier for any additional services.
International Shipping Options
International buyers assume all responsibility for any duties, customs, tariffs, brokerage or other fees associated with international shipments. Please check with your local government to determine these fees associated with importing goods. Keep in mind that time spent in customs varies greatly by destination country and we are not responsible for delays in your arrival due to local customs.
Shipping To Canada
For shipments to Canada, you have the choice of:
- UPS Standard to Canada (3-10 Business Days)
- UPS Worldwide Expedited (2-3 Business Days)
Order times are estimated from the time of shipment. See When will my order arrive? section for information on how long it takes for orders to process. Keep in mind that business days are Monday - Friday and do not include Saturdays, Sundays or U.S. Holidays.
Canadian Customs Duties
By placing your order, you understand that you will be required to pay all Canadian duties, and taxes (Canadian GST, HST, PST) and brokerage fees associated with importing. You authorize us to appoint a Canadian customs broker on your behalf to obtain customs clearance for your order and understand that these fees will be due at the time of delivery. Below is a table outlining the UPS Brokerage fee associated with the total order value. This does not apply if you ship Postal Service, for which the fee schedule may be different.
||UPS Brokerage Fee
|$0.01 - $20.00
|$20 - $40
Canadian customers are required to pay all applicable GST/HST depending on the Province where the purchase is made. GST/HST is also payable for all Shipping and Handling and/or Return Handling Fees. Any shipments made to Ontario addresses will be assessed the Ontario Resale Sales Tax ("PST") by customs upon crossing the border.
Other International Destinations
For shipments to anywhere in the world outside of the United States, U.S. territories, and Canada, you have the choice of:
- USPS Priority International (6-14 Business Days)
- USPS Express International (4-6 Business Days)
- UPS Expedited (3-5 Business Days)
- UPS Express Worldwide Saver (2-4 Business Days)
Buyer assumes all responsibility for any damage to or loss of packages shipped using USPS internationally. It is the buyer's responsibility to file claims with their local post office in the event of a damaged or lost package. By placing your order, you understand that you will be required to pay all duties, and taxes, and brokerage fees associated with importing.
International packages that are refused or returned to sender due to customs duties and taxes nonpayment or incorrect address information are subject to a restocking fee equal to that of the return shipping charges and any import duties ClickToShop LLC pays the carrier to return the merchandise.
When will my order arrive?
Every product page indicates a lead time needed to ship the item. You can find this information below the product title and price.
- If the item is available for immediate shipment, you will see a countdown that reads, "Ships today if ordered in the next ________ ."
- If the order requires processing time, the product page reads, "Item normally ships in __ days. Expected ship date: ________ ."
The delivery transit time starts the next business day AFTER the estimated lead time. For example, if the expected ship date is Tuesday, a UPS 2nd Day Air shipment will arrive on Thursday. Be sure to consult the product lead time before you order with expedited shipping, and call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Each product page has a tab for "Shipping & Additional Info" where you can view the UPS transit map for UPS Ground shipping, which takes between 1 and 5 business days from when your order ships. UPS 3 Day Select, 2 Day Air and Next Day Air deliver to anywhere in the U.S. in those shipping time frames. UPS transit times are guaranteed (except in the case of weather or mechanical failure) and you will receive a UPS tracking number email.
USPS shipments take between 1 and 10 business days from when your order ships. USPS does not guarantee an arrival date, although you will receive a USPS tracking number email to follow your order.
Residential Truck Delivery (LTL) shipments usually take between 3 and 10 business days from when your order ships. For residential deliveries, you will be contacted for an appointment as soon as your order arrives at the local terminal. For commercial deliveries, no appointment will be made. If you need to make one, please contact us.
Can I ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Army Post Offices (APO) and Fleet Post Offices (FPO) allow the postal service to deliver mail to active duty U.S. military members serving overseas. We ship to APO/FPO address using standard USPS shipping. We cannot guarantee a delivery date for these shipments.
Can I receive a shipment on Saturday?
Our standard UPS shipping options (Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air Saver, Next Day Air) deliver Monday through Friday. If you require a special Saturday delivery, it is subject to an additional fee. Please contact us to arrange Saturday delivery.
Note that USPS delivers on Saturday; however, as USPS does not guarantee delivery dates, you should not use this option for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
Does my delivery require a signature?
A signature is not required for deliveries; however, the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery drivers and they may not leave packages in heavily trafficked areas. If you want an item left at your doorstep, the best thing to do is leave a note on your door stating "No Signature Required" for delivery. Be sure to include your name and tracking number on the note.
Can I pick up my order?
We welcome customers to stop by our office in the Minneapolis-St Paul, Minnesota, metro area. If your shipping zip code is in Minnesota or western Wisconsin, you can choose "Local Pickup in MN" as your shipping option. You can also choose to stop by our warehouse to view products. Please call ahead, as we do not stock every product in our main warehouse.
2001 County Rd C2 W
Roseville, MN 55113