One Day Five Leaves One Bird Cuckoo Clock with Painted Roses features wooden hands, dial and cuckoo bird. The deeply carved side leaves and bird crown are adorned with hand painted roses. On every hour the cuckoo bird emerges and counts the hour. The half hour is announced with one cuckoo call. The all brass mechanical movement which is produced in the Black Forest of Germany is wound once a day by raising the two pine cone weights.
- Features wooden hands, dial, and a cuckoo bird
- 1-day movement
- Cuckoos on the half hour and counts the hour
- All brass mechanical movement
- Produced in the Black Forest of Germany
- Overall dimensions: 9.0" H x 5.0" L x 5.8" W
- Item Weight: 2.5 pounds
Handling Time Information
- This item ships within 2 business days (in addition to shipping transit time)
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow up to 3 days processing in addition to shipping time to receive this product.