- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid with an Iron Cross (Maltese Cross) as the thumb grip and a bust of the Kaiser crowned with the Imperial Eagle helmet on top of the lid.
- This is a .4 liter stein
- Approximately 10 inches tall (25.4cm)
- Limited Edition of 10,000 pieces
- The stein features a raised relief of the German Imperial Eagle with a cameo featuring Kaiser Wilhelm II in a spike helmet on one side and a cameo of the Brandenburg Gate on the other.
- Wilhelm II (German: Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albrecht von Preussen; English: Frederick William Victor Albert of Prussia) (27 January 1859 - 4 June 1941) was the last German Emperor and King of Prussia, ruling both the German Empire and the Kingdom of Prussia from 15 June 1888 to 18 November 1918.
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
This item ships from our Tempe, Arizona, distribution center. Orders typically take 2-4 days to process in addition to ship transit time. This item ships small parcel, meaning it will be delivered by UPS or USPS. Several UPS shipping upgrade options are available on the detailed cart page at an additional cost. While we do not require a signature for deliveries, please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you want an item left at your residence, it is recommended that you leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave the package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on this note.