- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid.
- The handpainted relief shows three scenes along the Mosel River in Germany: Burg Eltz Castle; Burg Cochem Castle; and the Porta Nigra.
- This large 0.5 liter stein is about 10.25 inches tall. This part number is for ONE stein.
- Limited Edition of 10,000 Pieces
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
- The Moselle River (French: Moselle, German: Mosel, Luxembourgish: Musel) is a river flowing through France, Luxembourg and Germany.
- Burg Eltz is a medieval castle nestled in the hills above the Moselle River between Koblenz and Trier, Germany.
- Castle of Cochem: The castle in Cochem was originally built in the 11th century, but was completely destroyed by French soldiers in 1869. The present castle was rebuilt later in the 19th century.
- The Porta Nigra (Latin for black gate) is a large Roman city gate in Trier, Germany. It is today the largest Roman city gate north of the Alps and has been designated a World Heritage Site.
This item ships from our Tempe, Arizona, distribution center. Orders typically take 2-4 days to process in addition to ship transit time. This item ships small parcel, meaning it will be delivered by UPS or USPS. Several UPS shipping upgrade options are available on the detailed cart page at an additional cost. While we do not require a signature for deliveries, please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you want an item left at your residence, it is recommended that you leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave the package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on this note.