- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid.
- The handpainted relief shows three scenes in Romania: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Bucharest, and Peles Castle.
- This 0.25 liter stein is about 8 inches tall.
- This part number is for ONE stein.
- Limited Edition of 10,000 Pieces
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
- Bran Castle, situated near Bran and in the immediate vicinity of Brasov, is a national monument and landmark in Romania. The fortress is situated on the border between Transylvania and Wallachia. Commonly known as Dracula's Castle, it is marketed as the home of the titular character in Bram Stoker's Dracula.
- Bucharest is the capital city, industrial and financial centre of Romania. The scene on the stein features the Palace of the Parliament, built in the 1980s during the reign of Communist dictator Nicolae Ceausescu. Currently the largest building in Europe and the second-largest in the world, the Palace houses the Romanian Parliament (the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate), as well as the National Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Peles Castle is a Neo-Renaissance castle placed in an idyllic setting in the Carpathian Mountains, near Sinaia, Romania, on an existing medieval route linking Transylvania and Wallachia. It was built between 1873 and 1914.
This item ships from our Tempe, Arizona, distribution center. Orders typically take 2-4 days to process in addition to ship transit time. This item ships small parcel, meaning it will be delivered by UPS or USPS. Several UPS shipping upgrade options are available on the detailed cart page at an additional cost. While we do not require a signature for deliveries, please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you want an item left at your residence, it is recommended that you leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave the package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on this note.