- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter.
- The stein features a scene in the Black Forest region of Germany. The clock maker and a woman in traditional costume are in front of a water mill. The word SCHWARZWALD (Black Forest) is located below the clock. The unique handle has a cuckoo clock vendor.
- This 0.5 liter stein is about 9.8 inches tall.
- Limited Edition of 10,000 Pieces
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
This item ships from our Tempe, Arizona, distribution center. Orders typically take 2-4 days to process in addition to ship transit time. This item ships small parcel, meaning it will be delivered by UPS or USPS. Several UPS shipping upgrade options are available on the detailed cart page at an additional cost. While we do not require a signature for deliveries, please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you want an item left at your residence, it is recommended that you leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave the package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on this note.