- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid with an eagle on top.
- The handpainted relief features Baron Friedrich W. von Steuben. ON the front of the stein, is the General's name along with a large image. The stein also features large pictures of the Liberty Bell, and the White House. The bottom reads InchSept, 17. 1730 Magdeburg Inch and InchNov, 28. 1794 New York Inch (this is the day and location of his birth and death)
- Friedrich Wilhelm Ludolf Gerhard Augustin von Steuben was a German-Prussian army officer who served as Inspector General of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War. In 1769, he started using the title of Baron, based on a falsified lineage prepared by his father. He is credited with teaching the Continental Army the essentials of military drill and discipline, helping to guide it to victory. He wrote the book that became the standard United States drill manual until the War of 1812, and served essentially as General George Washington's Chief of Staff in the final years of the war.
- This is a Limited Edition stein of 5,000 pieces.
- This .75 liter stein is about 11 inches tall.
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
This item ships from our Tempe, Arizona, distribution center. Orders typically take 2-4 days to process in addition to ship transit time. This item ships small parcel, meaning it will be delivered by UPS or USPS. Several UPS shipping upgrade options are available on the detailed cart page at an additional cost. While we do not require a signature for deliveries, please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you want an item left at your residence, it is recommended that you leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave the package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on this note.