- This beautiful crystal glass beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid with a pewter Neuschwanstein Castle.
- The pewter relief shows the Bavaria / Bayern crest.
- This large 0.5 liter stein is about 10.5 inches tall. This part number is for ONE stein.
- Limited Edition of 500 Pieces
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
- This unique collector's series features only pieces carefully handmade of genuine Crystal-Glass by artisan workmen. This product is a collectible for superior quality and true elegance.
- In production, the crystal is first hand blown in a wooden mould by experienced artists, to be then carefully and precisely finished by hand; cut by cut to create the precious and unique look of the item.
- This work demands decades of experience in working with the traditional tools and materials, which have already been used by our forefathers. We have exclusively selected true specialists to craft these fine masterpieces.
- All metal details contained in this product are also hand-cast and crafted of genuine pewter with a minimum of 95% pewter content and meet the highest standards of strength and purity.
- By embossing a serial number in the pewter lid, we certify the limitation of this series to 500 pieces total worldwide production. This enhances the exclusivity of this product for the serious collector.
- You will own a true, unique collectible which will bring pleasures for many years to come.
This item ships from our Tempe, Arizona, distribution center. Orders typically take 2-4 days to process in addition to ship transit time. This item ships small parcel, meaning it will be delivered by UPS or USPS. Several UPS shipping upgrade options are available on the detailed cart page at an additional cost. While we do not require a signature for deliveries, please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you want an item left at your residence, it is recommended that you leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave the package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on this note.