Produced in the Black Forest region of Germany, this traditional chalet style Schneider cuckoo clock will add charm to any room. This marvelous cuckoo clock is adorned with beautiful hand-painted flowers. It also features a water wheel, dancing couple figurines, and two beer drinkers, all of which move on both the half and full hour. Constructed from linden wood, this clock evokes genuine German excellence. A carved cuckoo bird and triple pinecone weights help keep the time, and the cuckoo call and delightful melodies on the half and full hour will make timekeeping enjoyable for years to come.
- 1-day movement
- Dimensions: H 11.8" x W 10.6" x D 7.1"
- Optional night time shut off switch
- Dual 22-note melodies alternate plays at every half and full hour
- Hand crafted and hand painted brown dancing single figurines made of solid wood
- Clock plays 2 tunes - Edelweiss and The Happy Wanderer. Each tune plays on alternating hours
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow up to 2 days processing in addition to shipping time to receive this product.