- Mayflower Captain Jones Pilgrim German Nutcracker
- This beautiful wood nutcracker was handcrafted in Seiffen, Germany by Richard Glaesser GmbH.
- This new nutcracker is approximately 8.7 inches tall.
- Christopher Jones (c. 1570 - March 1622) was an English sailor, and master of the Mayflower between at least 1609 and 1622.
- In 1609, he became the master of the Mayflower. The ship was employed transporting goods such as wine, spices, and furs. In 1620, he took the Pilgrims to Plymouth, Massachusetts. The Jones River in nearby Kingston, Massachusetts was named by the Pilgrims after Captain Jones.
This item ships from our Tempe, Arizona, distribution center. Orders typically take 2-4 days to process in addition to ship transit time. This item ships small parcel, meaning it will be delivered by UPS or USPS. Several UPS shipping upgrade options are available on the detailed cart page at an additional cost. While we do not require a signature for deliveries, please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery driver. If you want an item left at your residence, it is recommended that you leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave the package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on this note.