This charming Schneider Black Forest chalet cuckoo clock unites two of Germany's most valued cultural traditions: drinking beer and making cuckoo clocks. This clock features a hand carved wooden beer drinker that raises his stein to the call of the cuckoo on every hour. This quartz cuckoo clock is finished with an antique stain and comes equipped with 12 different German melodies to fill your house with delightful German folk music. Two pinecone weights hang from the bottom to help keep the time, and this clock operates on three AA Alkaline batteries, meaning there is no need to wind this cuckoo clock.
- Three AA batteries required
- Dimensions: H 11.4" x W 10.6" x D 7.1"
- Electronic light sensor for automatic night shut off
- 12 different melodies; one plays at every hour
- New wooded dial with Roman numerals, hands, and cuckoo also made of wood
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow up to 2 days processing in addition to shipping time to receive this product.