Bring the Black Forest to you with this intricately detailed Tudor style Schneider cuckoo clock. Made in the Black Forest region of Germany, this clock features a beer drinker, mill wheel, and hand painted dancing figurines, all of which move at the half and full hour. This quartz cuckoo clock is finished with an antique stain and comes equipped with 12 different German melodies to fill your house with delightful German folk music. Two pinecone weights hang from the bottom to help keep the time, and this clock operates on three AA Alkaline batteries, meaning there is no need to wind this modern cuckoo clock.
- Three AA batteries required
- Dimensions: H 13.0" x W 10.0" x D 7.9"
- Electronic light sensor for automatic night shut off
- 12 different melodies; one plays at every hour
- Hand crafted and hand painted brown dancing single figurines made of solid wood
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow up to 2 days processing in addition to shipping time to receive this product.