- This beautiful stoneware jug was handcrafted in Germany by King-Werk.
- This 2 liter jug is about 18 inches tall and has a pewter lid.
- This stein features the German cuckoo clock. The jug reads Schwarzwald Germany which is the Black Forest region of Germany.
- In addition, there are blue-grey scenes from the major villages in the Black Forest: Titisee, Hirschsprung, Freiburg, Lahr, Triberg, Villingen, Baden-Baden, and Freudenstadt.
- King Werk, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.