- Loreley Stein
- Thewalt 1893 Collection
- 2500 limited edition
- Each piece individually numbered on bottom
- Handcrafted and handpainted in Germany
- Made of stoneware with pewter lid
- Approximately 10.5 inch tall (27cm)
- .5 liter
- This part number is for ONE stein.
- Loreley is the name of a mermaid, who lured unwary fishermen to their death by singing the most beautiful song they had ever heard. The Loreley rock soars 120 meters above the waterline and marks the narrowest and most current part of the river between Switzerland and the North Sea
- This Thewalt stein is handcrafted and hand painted in the centuries old craft of stein making. Located in Germany's Western Forest, Thewalt is the oldest Stein Maker worldwide established in year 1893, Thewalt Steins are based on antique designs and are made from finest German clay only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.