- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid.
- The handpainted relief shows three scenes along the Mosel River in Germany: Burg Eltz Castle; Burg Cochem Castle; and the Porta Nigra.
- This large 1/2 liter stein is about 10.25 inches tall.
- This part number is for ONE stein.
- Limited Edition of 10,000 Pieces
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor. The Moselle River (French: Moselle, German: Mosel, Luxembourgish: Musel) is a river flowing through France, Luxembourg and Germany. Burg Eltz is a medieval castle nestled in the hills above the Moselle River between Koblenz and Trier, Germany. Castle of Cochem: The castle in Cochem was originally built in the 11th century, but was completely destroyed by French soldiers in 1869. The present castle was rebuilt later in the 19th century. The Porta Nigra (Latin for black gate) is a large Roman city gate in Trier, Germany. It is today the largest Roman city gate north of the Alps and has been designated a World Heritage Site.
Shipping methods offered are USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail and UPS Ground, 2nd Day & 3rd Day.
- What is the lead time on my order being shipped?
It is our goal to ship your order as soon as possible. Typically our turnaround is 24-36 hours to ship your order. If you have a request for a rush, please send an email noting your shipping needs and we will do our best to accommodate your shipping time frame.Although most products ship within 24-36 hours note that business days are Monday - Friday and do not include Saturdays, Sundays or U.S. Holidays.
When calculating the transit time, the day the order is placed or the day that the package is shipped does not count as a transit day. For example, if you were to place an order on Tuesday, the order would likely ship on Wednesday or Thursday. The transit time countdown begins on the day following the pickup from our warehouse.
Thus, if a box is shipped to an address that requires four days of transit time, and the order were to be shipped on Wednesday, the order would arrive the following Tuesday (transit days: Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday). If you have a specific day you need your order to arrive, please send an email noting your needs so that we can confirm if the package arrives on time.
When USPS Priority Mail is selected, an approximate 2-3 day transit time can be expected.When UPS Ground is selected, please refer to the transit times pictured on the chart listed below.
UPS Ground Shipping Time Estimates
- Incorrect Shipping Information
When placing an order, buyer assumes full responsibility for providing correct bill to and ship to information. OktoberfestHaus.com assumes no responsibility for information that is incorrectly provided. In the event that incomplete or incorrect address information is provided to us and the package is returned, we will provide a full refund for the cost of the merchandise order with the original shipping costs deducted from the merchandise total.
- What is the return policy of OktoberfestHaus.com?
All purchases at OktoberfestHaus.com may be returned up to 30 days of purchase. There will be a 15% re-stocking fee. Should you wish to make a return, please contact us so we can issue you a RMA number. Email us at: cs@OktoberfestHaus.com
It is our desire and company policy to provide our customers with products that satisfy. If you feel you received a damaged product, please read the conditions of the following return policy:
- If you have received a damaged product, you must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by e-mail (cs@OktoberfestHaus.com) before the product can be returned. Please ensure you include your full name, order number, telephone number, item in question and a complete description of the problem. You will be contacted via email with an RMA number and product return instructions, typically, within 2 to 3 business days after submitting the completed request.
- Returned items must be complete without exception. When returning a product, you must enclose a copy of your sales receipt.
- OktoberfestHaus.com will not pay the return shipping costs for non-fault returns. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the returned goods are packed properly and insured against loss. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods damaged in transit to us.
- If the returned product is verified as being damaged, it will be replaced or repaired as soon as possible.
- If a product requires compatibility, such as shoe size for wooden shoes, it is the buyers responsibility to ensure these details prior to purchasing the product. OktoberfestHaus.com cannot guarantee any product that requires compatibility
- Non-Refundable Items:
The following items are not refundable even if returned within the time limits:
- Any items that are defaced or physically damaged by end-users; we reserve the right to check the condition of the returned items before issuing refund; any product returned without the original package that cannot be verified as our products; any items returned after 30 days and any items returned without RMA number and authorization.