Alpine Pub Ceramic Stein without metal lid. This decorative engraved Alpine Pub stein will make for a great gift or decorative accent to your collection! Colorfully decorated collectible beer steins are popular around the world. The origin of German Beer Steins date back to the 14th century. In German-speaking regions a stein may be known as "Humpen" (if stoneware) or "Steinkrug" (if earthenware). "Beer Stein" derives from the German words "Bier" (beer) and "Steinkrug" (literally stone crock). Alpine Pub beer stein capacity holds one bottle of beer.
- THE DESIGN: This unique and classic German-themed ceramic beer stein features a traditional Alpine Pub scene. An exclusive beer mug that will make you feel that you are in those pubs enjoying the most exquisite German biers!
- WÜNDERBAR! A GREAT GIFT IDEA: Perfect for any beer stein collector or beer lover.
- POPULAR IN Germany AS Beer Mugs for Men, Tankard, and Dad Beer Mug
- Other words customers used to find this product: Octoberfest Gifts, Oktoberfest Stein, Deutschland Gifts, Opa Gifts, Drinking Glasses, Stoneware mug, Beer Stine, Earthenware Stein.
- General Product Details | Approximate Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5 X 6 X 6.5 Inches | Material Type: Ceramic | Approximate Volume: 0.75 Liter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.