One of a kind .55 Liter beer stein featuring Fall in Germany as one of four seasons in the exclusive collection "Four Seasons of Germany." This ceramic beer stein is embossed with German motifs including German chalets, draft horses, beer hops, edelweiss flowers and the season of Fall featured prominently in the ornate medallion section of the stein. Stein is glazed on the inside and outside and has been fired at a high temperature which allows for it to be used for drinking. Stein is not dishwasher safe and should be gently hand washed in warm water. Also accented with an elegantly embossed metal lid.
- THE DESIGN: This unique and classic German-themed ceramic beer stein featuring Fall is one of four in the exclusive “Seasons of Germany” beer stein collection. With an ornate metal lid, this one of a kind decorative and colorful stein features embossed artwork around the sides and is accent with graphic artwork of a Fall scene in Germany in the medallion center on the nose of the stein.
- WÜNDERBAR! A GREAT GIFT IDEA: Perfect for any beer stein collector or beer lover.
- POPULAR IN GERMANY AS: Beer Mugs for Men, Tankard, and Dad Beer Mug
- Other words customers used to find this product: Octoberfest Gifts, Oktoberfest Stein, Deutschland Gifts, Opa Gifts, Drinking Glasses, Stoneware mug, Beer Stine, Earthenware Stein.
- General Product Details | Approximate Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.75 X 5.5 X 8.5 Inches | Material Type: Ceramic | Approximate Volume: 0.55 Liter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.