A great gift collectible picturing the famous German village of Rothenberg. This collectible decorative beer stein is part of a series of five steins from shot size to tankard size. Colorfully decorated collectible beer steins are popular around the world from Oktoberfest to social gatherings. The origin of German Beer Steins date back to the 14th century. In German speaking regions a stein may be known as "Humpen" (if stoneware) or "Steinkrug" (if earthenware). "Beer Stein" derives from the German words "Bier" (beer) and "Steinkrug" (literally stone crock). Available from shot size to tankard size without lid. 6 collectible sizes!
- The Design: This Unique And Classic German-Themed Hand Painted Ceramic Beer Stein Features A Traditional German Village Street Scene. With An Ornate Zinc Alloy Metal Lid, An Exclusive Beer Mug That Will Make You Feel As If You Are In A Bier Haus Enjoying The Most Exquisite German Biers!
- Wünderbar! A Great Gift Idea: Perfect For Any Beer Stein Collector Or Beer Lover.
- Popular In Germany As: Beer Mugs For Men, Tankard, And Dad Beer Mug
- Other Words Customers Used To Find This Product: Octoberfest Gifts, Oktoberfest Stein, Deutschland Gifts, Opa Gifts, Drinking Glasses, Stoneware Mug, Beer Stine, Earthenware Stein.
- General Product Details | Approximate Dimensions (Lxwxh): 4.75 X 6 X 11.5 Inches | Material Type: Ceramic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.