German Landmarks. This decorative engraved German Landmarks with a lid will make for a great gift or decorative accent to your collection! Colorfully decorated collectible beer steins are popular around the world. The origin of German Beer Steins date back to the 14th century. In German-speaking regions a stein may be known as "Humpen" (if stoneware) or "Steinkrug" (if earthenware). "Beer Stein" derives from the German words "Bier" (beer) and "Steinkrug" (literally stone crock). German Landmarks beer stein with lid capacity holds one bottle of beer.
- THE DESIGN: This unique and classic German-themed ceramic beer stein features different famous landmarks of Germany. With an ornate lid, An exclusive beer mug that will make you feel in one of those German cities!
- WÜNDERBAR! A GREAT GIFT IDEA: Perfect for any beer stein collector or beer lover.
- POPULAR IN GERMANY AS: Beer Mugs for Men, Tankard and Dad Beer Mug
- Other words customers used to find this product: Octoberfest Gifts, Oktoberfest Stein, Deutschland Gifts, Opa Gifts, Drinking Glasses, Stoneware mug, Beer Stine, Earthenware Stein.
- General Product Details | Approximate Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5 X 5 X 8.5 Inches | Material Type: Ceramic | Approximate Volume: 0.6 Liter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.